Quality and Environmental Policy
The Casa do Médico de São Rafael has established the main objectives of its Quality and Environment policy:
- To guarantee the quality of hotel services provided at a competitive price, in a sustainable manner allowing economic viability.
- To get customer satisfaction, trust and preference.
- To ensure food safety.
- To ensure the rational use of energy and resources.
- To incorporate environmentally safe practices and technologies that prevent pollution.
- To ensure compliance with regulatory requirements applicable to the service and internal requirements associated with significant environmental aspects and other requirements that the Hotel subscribes to.
- To improve the level of training and employee performance in terms of quality, environment and food safety.8To seek continuous improvement of business and environment, through risk assessment, goal setting and periodic follow-up.
The Casa do Médico de São Rafael has set the following as the main objectives of its Sustainability Policy:
- To ensure the quality of hotel services provided in a sustainable way.
- To obtain full satisfaction, maximum trust and total customer preference.
- To ensure the total security of our employees and customers.
- To ensure the rational use of energy and resources, incorporating environmentally sound practices and technologies that reduce waste and pollution.
- To improve the level of training and performance of employees.
- To seek continuous improvement by monitoring the sustainability indicators.